Hill's Feline i/d.
Prescription Diet i / d dry cat food is specially formulated by nutritionists and veterinarians for digestive care and is a clinical nutrition that helps improve digestion and stool quality.
Enriched with Hill's exclusive ActivBiome + ingredient technology, a combination of prebiotics clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible flavor that cats love.
- Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhea or vomiting)
- Constipation (impaired motility)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Gastritis (acute or chronic)
- Gastrointestinal disorders in kittens
- Esophageal disorders
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery
- Neoplasia, most forms
- Constipation (motility present)
- Forms of chronic enteropathy (inflammatory bowel disease):
Respond to food
Respond to antibiotics
Responds to steroids
- Infectious diarrhea
- Cachexia and weight loss
- Weakness, malnutrition and convalescence
- Hypermetabolic states
- Surgery (pre and post operative)
Not recommended for:
Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers.
High-quality protein and carefully selected ingredients
Chicken (19%) and turkey meal, beer rice, corn, animal fat, corn gluten meal, dried whole egg, minerals, meat solubles, pecan shell, dried beet pulp, flax seed, pulp of dried citrus, cellulose, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.5%), dried cranberries, vitamins, psyllium, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixture of tocopherols).
(*) To pay with PayPal, Contrareembolso and Income/Bank Transfer minimum order will be 49€.
Leave us a message