Schesir Bio Cat Pork
Always natural, now also BIO.
SCHESIR BIO, WET LINE FOR ADULT CATS
– complete and balanced foods
– controlled and certified as organic by the CCPB, an independent organisation authorised by the Ministero della Politiche Agricole, Alimentari e Forestali
– highly digestible, as demonstrated by the specific in vitro analysis conducted
– free of added colourings and preservatives
– formulated with animal proteins as the main ingredient
– cruelty free, like all Agras Pet Foods products, as no invasive tests have been carried out on animals to produce them
– with formula nutritionally approved by the Department of Veterinary Medical Sciences – Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
70% meat and animal derivatives* (100% pork*), 1% minerals, oils and fats* (0.1% linseed oil*) *organic ingredients
Vit. D3 200 I.U., zinc sulphate, monohydrate 15 mg, manganous sulphate, monohydrate 3 mg, calcium iodate, anhydrous 0.75 mg, taurine 1500 mg
crude oils and fats 6,2%
crude ash 2,3%
crude fibres 0,4%
101 kcal / 100g
(*) To pay with PayPal, Contrareembolso and Income/Bank Transfer minimum order will be 49€.
Schesir naturally supports solidarity
Schesir was the first brand of products with 100% natural ingredients to be launched on the European market, in 1999, by a company which now has 30 years’ experience in the pet food sector. Schesir is still one of the leading brands in this sector, thanks to its unbeatable quality.
Schesir brand has always represented the very best quality pet products.
with 100% natural ingredients, raw materials of the same quality as those used for food for human consumption, but not intended for human consumption for commercial reasons.
No colourings, appetising additives and preservatives added.
Careful selection of the very best parts of the fish, caught in the open sea, and meat, steam-cooked and hand-processed.
- With 100% natural ingredients
- Raw materials of the same quality used for food for human consumption, but not intended for human consumption for commercial reasons.
- Careful selection of the very best parts of the fish and meat
- steam-cooked and hand-processed
- Carefully prepared
- No colourings, appetising additives and preservatives added
The variety and wide range of products (almost 200), supported by continual innovation, are the company’s main strengths. To ensure excellent nutritional development of our dry foods, we consult with the Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna – Department of Veterinary Medical Sciences.
For the preparation of wet food we use only not overfished tuna species and that have already reached reproductive maturity. The term “tonnetto” should not mislead over the size of the fish used, as it does not indicate a young tuna fished too early, but rather a species which remains small even when it reaches adulthood.
Our commitment to the sea
All the fish used in the preparation of Schesir wet food products comes from sustainable fishing. The commitment of Schesir to sustainable fishing is indicated on the front of the labels and, generally, on all fish product packaging, with the Ocean Friendly symbol.
Leave us a message