Hill's Prescription Diet i / d for dogs is a highly digestible complete dietary food to reduce intestinal absorption disorders and to compensate for poor digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs. This food has an increased level of sodium and potassium and highly digestible ingredients.
Hill's Prescription Diet i / d can be administered long-term to patients requiring a highly digestible food with moderate levels of fat.
For optimal recovery from acute gastrointestinal illness, it is recommended to administer this food for at least 7 days (1-2 weeks for acute cases, 3-12 weeks for poor digestion, or long-term as needed).
Adequate levels of nutrients meet the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs.
- Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhea or vomiting)
- Constipation (impaired motility)
- Gastritis (acute or chronic)
- Gastrointestinal disorders in puppies
- Esophageal disorders
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery
- Growth - Cushing's syndrome
- Diabetes, underweight
- Neoplasia, most forms
- Forms of chronic enteropathy (inflammatory bowel disease):
Respond to food
Respond to antibiotics
Respond to steroids
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Infectious diarrhea
- Protein-losing enteropathy (PLE) without lymphangiectasia
- Stress colitis
- Anorexia, cachexia and weight loss
- Weakness, malnutrition and convalescence
- Hypermetabolic states
- Surgery (pre and post operative)
High quality protein and carefully selected ingredients with Chicken: Corn, beer rice, dried whole egg, chicken meal (7%) and turkey, meat soluble, corn gluten meal, minerals, dried beet pulp, animal fat, pecan shell, soybean oil, flax seed, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, dried cranberries, psyllium, trace elements and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixture of tocopherols).
(*) To pay with PayPal, Contrareembolso and Income/Bank Transfer minimum order will be 49€.
Leave us a message