Maintenance Clunia Gel Zn. Oral and Dental Hygiene in Dogs and Cats 59 ml
Full protection: plaque, tartar, gingivitis, stomatitis and halitosis.
Reduces plaque formation.
Antiseptic against periodontal pathogens.
It favors the resolution of gingivitis.
Promote healing of injured or ulcerated gums and mucous.
Quickly (30 seconds) neutralizes bad breath.
Natural (Zinc, Vitamin C and taurine) and very safe - Ideal for prolonged treatment in which the animal ingests the product.
Tasteless - High acceptance.
No stain tooth enamel.
Zinc Gluconate 2%
Mechanism of action:
• CLUNIA restores the microenvironment of the mouth and gums, creating an environment that promotes natural healing. Contains a complex of zinc gluconate, vitamin C and taurine, which provides highly bioavailable Zinc to the deeper layers of the oral mucosa.
• Zinc is an essential factor in more than 300 enzymatic reactions, many of which are involved in the regeneration of the extracellular matrix, the healing process, the connective tissue repair, inflammation and cell growth. In the oral cavity Zinc, due to its role in collagen production, allows the recovery of a gingival tissue effectively reduce inflammation.
• Taurine has chelating action of sulfur compounds that cause bad breath and oxidizes the volatile fatty acids in the mouth, rapidly decreasing (from 30 seconds) halitosis.
• Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is important for the production of collagen, the main structural protein in the gum. Stimulates gingival tissue repair and accelerates repair.
Besides zinc ascorbate stimulates the salivary glands, providing a flushing action throughout the oral cavity, which facilitates the diffusion of gel to all corners of the mouth.
• The carboxymethylcellulose is muco-adhesive and provides a longer product contact with the surfaces of the oral cavity.
• Dogs and cats:
Maintenance CLUNIA® Zn gel - Prophylactic and / or Maintenance Use:
✓ Applied daily, helps maintain optimal oral health, ensuring the ability of the pet to follow a proper diet throughout life, preventing more serious problems such as bacterial endocarditis and contributing to improving animal welfare.
✓ To clean and freshen the mouth and teeth with or without brushing.
✓ Control of halitosis.
Maintenance CLUNIA Zn gel:
1. Unscrew the applicator cap, pour the contents of the enclosed vial (vitamin C) in the bottle and allow vitamin C to settle to the bottom of the bottle. Place the cap and shake until dissolved.
1. Apply 1 drop (roughly the size of a pea 0.5 ml- for pets up to 10 kg, increase the dose to medium, large dogs and horses) gel on each side of the mouth, upper gum; natural cleansing action of the mouth distribute the gel to its most remote areas.
2. Repeat application every day for maximum effectiveness.
3. Most dogs of medium and large breeds accepted the direct application of the tip of the applicator incorporated; in cats and small dogs, to maximize acceptance, deposit a drop in the index finger, swab or toothbrush and apply it on the gums.
Presentation: 59 ml
(*) To pay with PayPal, Contrareembolso and Income/Bank Transfer minimum order will be 49€.
Leave us a message