Hill's Canine i/d Lata 360gr.
Hill's Prescription Diet i / d for dogs is a highly digestible complete dietary food to reduce intestinal absorption disorders and to compensate for poor digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs. This food has an increased level of sodium and potassium and highly digestible ingredients.
Hill's Prescription Diet i / d can be administered long-term to patients requiring a highly digestible food with moderate levels of fat.
For optimal recovery from acute gastrointestinal illness, it is recommended to administer this food for at least 7 days (1-2 weeks for acute cases, 3-12 weeks for poor digestion, or long-term as needed).
Adequate levels of nutrients meet the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs.
- Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhea or vomiting)
- Constipation (impaired motility)
- Gastritis (acute or chronic)
- Gastrointestinal disorders in puppies
- Esophageal disorders
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery
- Growth - Cushing's syndrome
- Diabetes, underweight
- Neoplasia, most forms
- Forms of chronic enteropathy (inflammatory bowel disease):
Respond to food
Respond to antibiotics
Respond to steroids
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Infectious diarrhea
- Protein-losing enteropathy (PLE) without lymphangiectasia
- Stress colitis
- Anorexia, cachexia and weight loss
- Weakness, malnutrition and convalescence
- Hypermetabolic states
- Surgery (pre and post operative)
High-quality protein and carefully selected ingredients with Turkey: Turkey (14%), rice flour, pork liver, rice, dried whole egg, corn, meat solubles, minerals, pecan shell, flax seed, dried beet pulp, fish oil, pulp of dried citrus fruits, vitamins, dried blueberries and trace elements. Colored with natural caramel.